Teaching Listening Using Podcast

Teaching Listening Using Podcast

 


Hello folks!

I am Ervina Febrianty as a student in State university of Sunan Ampel Surabaya. I  want to share an information to all you guys about my first podcast in teaching listening English. Yeaayyy…

Podcasts are very popular content nowadays. By using podcasts, people can distribute any information that is interesting for people. You can post your podcast in Spotify, Discord,Audacity, and anchor. If you need an unique podcast, you can add music for intro and closing. You may also speak up more spiritually and your topic is interesting for the listener. However, I usually  listen to any podcast on Spotify while my heart feels so bored. Youtube also provides a podcast that tells about their life experience, trending topic and sometimes viewers can request what will be discussed in the podcast about. Youtube also appears as a video that makes people send their podcast on youtube rather than on anchor, audacity, and spotify. 

I give you my first podcast that was shared in discord. Hopefully you enjoy my podcast and hopefully  your ear is healthy after hearing my podcast hehehe. I took a topic related to culture shock. Please listen :3 https://soundcloud.com/amir-amin-572808685/ervina-febrianty_podcast-2 

 

 


Comments